As of today, Premium members can now add up to 50 MP3 files or Music Library tracks to PhotoShows! We've combined the music and arrange tab into a single tab called "Music & Photos" so you can see your music and photo arrangement at-a-glance!
Here you can:
- Add and remove music tracks
- Upload MP3 files
- Change where songs start and end
- Set your cover photo
- Delete or rotate photos
- Re-arrange photos
- To add a new song to your show, click on the music notes on the corner of any photo thumbnail where you want the music to start. In the music selector you can choose a library track or upload your own MP3 file. Any MP3 files you upload will be listed under "My Music" in the categories list.
- To change a song to another song, just click on the song name. It will bring up the music selector, where you can choose a difference song to replace the current one.
- To delete a song, just click on the X next to the song name.
- To set your cover photo, click on a photo thumbnail (the border will turn orange), the click the "Set Cover Photo" button.
- To delete or rotate a photo, click on the X or rotate button on the corners of the photo thumbnail.
- To re-arrange photos, just click and drag a photo thumbnails to the desired location. As you move photos around, songs will automatically change duration to keep the songs "attached" to the photos they were assigned to.
- To change where your songs start or end, grab one of the blue handles and move it to a new location. (Tip: you can drag the transition point between songs by dragging the little gray cover over two adjacent handles.)
- To preview your show at any time, click the "Preview" button.
This new feature is also compatible with PhotoShow 5 shows which contained multiple library tracks.
We hope you love this new feature and what it does for your PhotoShows! We will be updating PhotoShow 6 with these changes within the next week. Look for the auto-update soon.
We also released many other changes and improvements to PhotoShow.com:
- If you have made any changes to your music, changing styles will keep your existing music tracks.
- Music will be properly set ON by default when embedding into other web sites.
- If you used Per Photo mode on a show, it will display that mode when you go back to edit the show so you don't accidentally switch to automatic.
- Switching to full screen now continues from your current position.
- Faster performance for preview and switching tabs, when working with MP3 files during authoring.
- Improved stability when clicking Pause at different times in shows with video.
- Clicking on the "timeline" in the playback controls now locates to the proper point in the MP3 file even if the file has not finished downloading.
- New Video Tutorials link from the footer at the bottom of the page.
- ...and more...
Keep on sharing!
The PhotoShow Team