New features on PhotoShow.com make it easier then ever to create PhotoShows!
1. A new fold-out panel in the PhotoShow editor shows you Tips for each tab to help you get started making great shows.
2. When you click on Preview Mode when making a show, it will now play from the currently selected photo instead of from the beginning, making it easier to view your changes as you go!
3. All your photo enhancements will now appear in each tab! For example, when you are in the Captions tab, any stickers, borders, and bubbles you added will still be visible on the photo. This makes it easier to see your final result without using preview mode (and prevents you from adding a bubble over a caption, etc).
4. Photo thumbnails now appear faster when going to make or edit a show.
If you haven't already updated to build 787 of PhotoShow 6, you can get this on your account page. PhotoShow 6 is fully compatible with Windows 7!
Other changes and fixes include:
- You can set a photo duration for up to 20 seconds (instead of 10)
- RSS feed icon now appears for channel pages in the browser, indicating a valid RSS feed link is available from that page
- The share email message field now properly limits text entry to 256 characters (and displays the number you have left).
- Internet Explorer 6 does not support all features on PhotoShow, and now informs you of that at the top of the page.
- PhotoShows embedded in other web sites no longer display the "Loading" graphic in the show cover photo.
- Music content will be loaded even when you go to the music picker before the show is finished loading.
The PhotoShow Team