Yesterday we released a new version of PhotoShow.com.
Now that all your recipients' email addresses are saved on your PhotoShow account, wouldn't it be great to import your contacts from your address book? Now you can. Just click the "Import Contacts" button when you go to share a show and import your email addresses from Yahoo, Gmail, Outlook and more.
You can now delete one of your shows from the channel page by clicking the "Delete" link on the show thumbnail.
We've also added the "playback slider" to the PhotoShow maker and preview mode.
A handy pop-up to show supported video file types on the upload files screen.
- Now, when you upload video clips in your show, the thumbnails for the videos are displayed VERY quickly in the PhotoShow maker!
- Improved buffering of MP3 files for uninterrupted playback and ability to seek to a different point in the show while the MP3 is still streaming.
User experience improvements:
- You can now seek to different points in a video clip using the playback slider.
- You can now playback your MP3 files in the music picker.
- When opening the music picker it will display the currently selected song.
- When dragging the start or end time for a song it will auto-scroll the screen if you are trying to get to photos that are outside of the current viewing area.
- If one of your photos or videos has an error on upload or is not supported, the error message will stay on the screen until you click "Next" so that you won't miss it.
- Added a "hot spot" at the start of the show in the playback slider to make it easier to restart the show.
- A "loading..." animation is now displayed in the preview screen and full screen playback to indicate that the show is loading (instead of a black screen).
- Fixed a problem where the Title tab would not preview the intro title correctly (would play other parts of the show instead of just the intro).
- Fixed a problem where the show wouldn't play when you went to browse photos after watching the show then returning to watch it a second time.
- Fixed a problem where shows that started with a video clip would have redundant audio playback.
Thanks for Sharing...
The PhotoShow Team